Friday, June 26, 2009

9 Months Old

Ruthie is 9 months old today. I can't believe it. She went for her 9 month check up on Tuesday. She now weighs in at 22lbs 8oz (90th percentile) and is 28 1/2" long (75th percentile). She has 3 teeth now, all on the bottom. She is growing leaps and bounds everyday. She also seems to master a new trick each day. She is now officially a crawler and can pull up on everything. She also scales down the couch once pulled up at a very fast pace. She can cluck with her tongue like she is calling the dog. She says DaDa and just this week added Mama. Not necessarily to us, but we like it just the same. There are many more that I can just not think of at the moment.

Pulling up on her crib



Talking with Pop E


She is even taking swim lessons. Such a big girl. It is the roll to float survival classes. She is doing so well. This video below is her on just her 3rd day of class.



I also included our birthday wake up video. Please ignore me in the background

1 comments:

Tina said...

Ruthie is absolutely adorable!!! I can't believe she is already 9 months old. Time passes so quickly now.
My son isn't old enough for swimming lessons yet, but I hope you continue to post Ruthie's progress. That amazes me!