Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ruthie has done a little bit of everything today. It started with a face forward fall from sitting up to laying down that led to a red mark for a few minutes afterward. It is gone now. Then she managed to wedge herself between her chair and a toy and had to scream for help. Neither time was she injured. Just needed to fuss about it for a minute. And just a little while ago while hanging out in the kitchen with her Daddy, she learned she can pull herself to sitting position if she uses the side of the chair. Needless to say, she must be strapped in from now on. Pics are below. Sorry about the quality, but my camera was in the truck, so I just grabbed the video camera and took still pics with it.
"What, is this not how I am supposed to sit in this thing?"

" I told you that I am not going to fall out"

0 comments: