Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I had a wonderful first Mother's Day. Ruthie and I went to church at Jumpertown as we normally do where I received a carnation from the youth of the church. Ruthie had mine and JoJo's broke within 5 minutes of us receiving them, but it was pretty while it lasted. Dustin attended church with his mother. We met back up and all headed to Oxford for a delicious brunch at the University Club. The food was great, but the fellowship was even better. I love days spent with family and I appreciate my time with them even more now that I am a mother myself. I hope that Ruthie still wants to hang out with us when she is older.

Ruthie posing between bites of mac n cheese which she LOVED
Mommy and Ruthie

My wonderful little family
The McCafferty's minus Pop E

The Girls
JoJo, Kaylee, Lori, Ruthie, Me, and Mamaw Beth

2 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

What a precious baby girl :). She so cute in that dress! I am so glad you had a good Mother's Day!

The Wilbanks Family said...

These pictures are so precious. I'm glad you had a great 1st Mother's Day!