Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Ruthie had her first Easter egg hunt tonight. We went to church for the annual youth hunt. Her Aunt Lori and Kaylee helped her find 4 eggs. She seemed to have a good time. We gave Kaylee the candy that was in the eggs since Ruthie is not quite ready for Lifesavers, Skittles, or Nerds. Thanks Aunt Lori and Kaylee for helping us out so mommy could take pictures!

Ruthie and Kaylee getting ready for the hunt
They are off!
Look I found one
I can get it Aunt Lori

I think the chick basket is better than the eggs!

2 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

She is too cute!!! I love her Easter basket :). It looks like you guys had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Marcie-i cannot believe how much niece has grown. She is so pretty. And you have such a pretty family, too. I took Brianna to an Easter Egg Hunt, but she was a bit too young for the events. She enjoyed watching all the other kids though.

tell everyone that i said hello.