Sunday, April 26, 2009

Double Decker

Taking a quick power nap

Taking a teething soothing break with a little help from Kaylee
(side note: a bottom tooth broke the gum line on Friday)


Ruthie enjoyed her first Double Decker festival yesterday in Oxford. The weather was absolutely beautiful. We had a great time! I didn't take many pictures. I am sad about that. We were just too busy having fun. She had to have a bath last night when we got back to the condo because I had so much sunscreen on her that she smelled like an entire bottle had spilled all over her. But, it worked. Not even a hint of a sunburn. She was such a trooper. We were there from noon until 9:30 last night. I was so proud of her. She ate, people watched, napped, and had a grand ole time. I have included a couple of the very few pics I took just so I wouldn't have a post without a Ruthie pic.

0 comments: