Sunday, May 15, 2011

Double Decker

A few weekends ago we headed to Oxford for Double Decker. I love it! I get so excited each year about going. I love looking at all the beautiful creations people have for sell, sampling all the wonderful food from the local restaurants that set up around the courthouse & of course the great music you get to enjoy all day. I also always see several friends from college that return to the festival each year. It is wonderful to catch up and see how much our lives have changed since attending it while in college.

Ruthie really enjoyed it this year as well. Well, not so much of any of the above, but the kid's fair was a HUGE hit! She bounced so quickly from bouncy house to bouncy house that I didn't even get any pics.

 She was excited about the free balloon as well

 Maggie did this the entire day!

Let me tell you, the story time singing lady was a major hit! I need her to come to my house each week and do a show. Ruthie was so into her. All of her songs had you act out different things. Ruthie never missed a beat. She loves music and dancing, so this was the greatest thing ever for her.


She even got her to lay down during the day without it being an accident. Ha ha!

We had a great day spent with family. I am already looking forward to it next year!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great day spent with family. I am already looking forward to it next year!!