Monday, February 23, 2009

Our Weekend in Jackson

After the Dr told us it was ok for Ruthie to be around other children, we loaded up the truck and headed to Jackson on Friday. When I say loaded I mean LOADED. It requires so much to take a 5 month old somewhere. We had planned this trip for months and were so excited to finally make it down to see our friends. Casey has been a very dear friend of ours for 10+ years. He and Ashlyn have an adorable little boy, Cadyn who is 8 months old. We had a wonderful time just hanging out and eating. I feel like we ate all weekend long. It was great to get out of town and have a mini vacation. It was even better to spend it with such great friends.
Cadyn and Ruthie holding hands
Cadyn Brock





1 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

Your blog is so cute :)! Ruthie is such an adorable baby girl... I would have to kiss on those sweet cheeks all the time!!! I hope she is feeling so much better... it is so sad when they are sick! I can't believe Will is walking either... just wait it goes by way too fast!